1. Are water and sewage services included in the lot’s sale price?
No. The buyer must install an artesian well and septic fields. The developer, however, can provide these services.
2. Can a duplex be built on the lot?
No. Only single-family homes that comply with the Protocole (In french) will be permitted.
3. Do construction codes apply?
Yes. Homes must meet the standards set out in the Protocol (in French). Here are a few examples:
- No garage doors in the home’s façade.
- The driveway must be neither rectilinear nor perpendicular to the street.
- The buyer agrees to maintain vegetation (woods) at least 15 m (50’) deep along the perimeter.
- Each home, including its attached garage, will provide at least 45’ of frontage.